Mud Flaps Front&Rear Features:
- Excellent protection from wheel spray off the wheels/tires without taking away from the aggressive styling or functionality of your Polaris GENERAL.
- Easily bends and flexes over rocks and terrain.
- Light weight and extremely durable, engineered to endure the harshest environments from the desert heat to the arctic cold.
- Won't crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we're not into flappy mud flaps) . The rigidity also help the flaps resist getting sucked into the tire.
- EZ Install! Detailed installation instructions included.
- Extra Large FRONT version is over an inch wider on the outside edge and extends almost 3" more towards the front on the very top section. The XL REARs are about 1.5" wider.
- Customer Reviews
ROKBLOKZ mud flaps / fender extensions for the Polaris GENERAL offer some badly needed wheel-spray protection for your UTV.
From rock crawling, to trail riding, to mud bogging, installing ROKBLOKZ on your GENERAL will provide you with the additional coverage you want without taking away from the functionality or styling of your machine.
The unique blend of polymers in ROKBLOKZ allow them to be extremely durable, flexible (but not flimsy), and light weight with a rigidity that all come together allowing the flaps to extend out enough to be effective, to retain their shape at speed instead of flapping around like a limp noodle, and also to bend, flex, scrape, drag and even slam into obstacles without breakage.
Your kit comes with 2 front and 2 rear fender flares, along with our stainless steel mounting hardware and installation instructions.
*MOUNTING THE REAR MUD FLAPS REQUIRES MODIFYING THE BED LATCH HANDLE (or cutting a large hole, pre-marked, in the flap for the handle to pass through).
**Please note that you'll need to drill a few holes in the plastic fenders to mount these.
DOES NOT FIT:
- 2020+ GENERAL XP 1000
- 2020+ GENERAL XP 4 1000
Please compare the fenders on your machine to those seen in the photos on this page.