The door kit for the Polaris General Crew is part of our modular cab system. Each section of the modular cab system, windshield, top, back panel, and doors work together or can be installed alone So modular design means you have coverage options for the protection you need. In the summer, overhead protection from the sun and rain is necessary, so a top and windshield provide great protection. If you're in a dusty environment, add the back panel to stop blowback into the cab. When the weather turns cold add the doors for full coverage. Repeat as needed for each season. In extremely cold climates, snap fasteners are a great option to secure the bottom of the doors to your General's lower doors.
- Doors are available in Black and Mossy Oak New Break-Up Camo.
- Doors are made of 100% marine grade polyester that is water repellent, tear-resistant, puncture-resistant, UV, and mildew resistant..
- Doors open and close using heavy #10 Metal YKK zippers made using state-of-the-art techniques offer cross-wise strength that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Windows are made of 30 gauge double-polished vinyl with a slight smoke tint.
- Doors windows can be zipped open to provide airflow into the cab.
- Doors can be zipped entirely off when desired without uninstalling the door panels.
- Handcrafted and proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Handcrafted and hand measured.
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care, and installation instructions.
PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence over pictures.
- Black and Mossy Oak New Break-Up Camo
- Snap Fastener Doors (Self-tapping studs are provided to secure the doors to the General's standard lower doors.)