Whether you’re racing up off-road trails or just cruising through the hunting grounds, having a good roof over your head can make a big difference in your day. It can keep you cool and protect you from the sun in the dog days of summer. It can keep you dry and warm when a wet cold front blows in. And it can add a little extra protection when you’re cutting through new territory with unknown obstacles.
The Polaris General-4 Hard Roof is constructed using durable black HDPE haircell polyethylene, custom formed for maximum rigidity, and goes on tight with a bulb seal for a water-tight fit. The three piece design extends your coverage and the sealed visor provides even more protection from the elements. All this rock-solid engineering creates the ideal shield for you, your passengers and your Polaris interiors. With all mounting hardware included, installation is a breeze.
Hard Roof Features :
- All hardware (nuts & bolts) have black-coated finish to prevent rust.
- Cut with superior CNC 5-axis router (all edges are super smooth!).
- Three piece design with sealed visor for extra protection.
- Made with black HDPE haircell polyethylene .187” thick.
- Works with all windshields, doors, and rear windows.
- Includes bulb seal for water tight fit.
- Custom bend design for max rigidity.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Easy to install.