Polaris General 4 Flip Down Standard Polycarbonate Windshield by SuperATVWhy We Make It
You can get the strongest, most versatile windshield in the world for you Polaris General from SuperATV. You get two windshields in one with our polycarbonate Flip-Down Windshield. Keep it flipped up to block debris, wind, rain, and bugs. When the sun peeks out, take five seconds to flip it down and feel the wind through your hair.
It’s fast, it’s easy, and it’s perfectly cut to match the contours of your General. Install in minutes without tools and flip up or down in seconds. We know that the devil’s in the details, that’s why we designed our windshield to secure quickly and easily when flipped down so there’s no bounce or rattle
Our windshield is available as a non-hard coated standard polycarbonate as well. This 1/4” polycarbonate is still unbreakable and will stop anything from getting into the cab. It’s perfect for keeping out the elements for a casual rider.
All SuperATV windshields comes complete with hardware and instructions needed to make installation a breeze. Proudly manufactured in our facility in Madison, Indiana.
Windshield Features :
- Switch between full, flip down half-windshield, or no windshield in seconds.
- MR-10 equivalent hard coating withstands 100,000+ wipes without scratching
- Contoured to hood with full length rubber seal for a great fit
- Easy to install can be completed in minutes without tools
- Add an LED Light Kit to brighten your night riding!
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made of 1/4 polycarbonate material
- No drilling - means easy install
- Two windshields in one!
SuperATV Folding Windshield FDWS-P-GEN1K-75 Care Instructions:-
- Create a mixture of mild liquid dish soap and warm water (Recommended UTV windshield washing/cleaning solution)
- Or use Pre-made Polaris Ranger windshield solution option: 13946
- Take your side by side windshield cleaning solution and wash the UTV window(s), interior, and exterior
- Only use a clean soft, micro-fiber cloth to wipe gently and do not scrub- apply very light pressure ***Do not use a paper towel and Windex***
- Rinse UTV windshields well and air dry
- Let dry for at 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the humidity level of your location
- Get on that machine and have an awesome time now that you can see!!!
- Stay safe while riding out there and check out Everything Polaris Ranger for more UTV parts and accessories