Add the Polaris Ranger General 1000 Fender and Protection Set by Mud Busters to your Ranger to block the debris, silt, water, dirt, rocks, and mud kicked up by your tires while riding extreme trails. Hit the mud and let it hurl high and away from you with these fender flares. Keep yourself unsoiled, dry and pleased knowing you and your passengers are protected from flying twigs, grime, muck and other unpleasant projectiles while you have a blast making enormous rooster tails.
Guaranteed to fit your stock fenders, these front and rear flares are made from durable material which is super strong yet flexible and requires very little effort to install to you existing stock fenders. They attach quickly and sturdily with the provided hardware. Each flare is made from durable, time tested, and fellow off-road rider approved materials and guaranteed to accent the rugged style of your Side by Side and provide unsurpassable protection to you and your passengers. Your luck has finally changed, and you can now deflect the barrage of muck being flung up by your tires and focus on the thrill of the ride.
Fender and Protection Set Features:
- All our fender flares are made from flexible material that is textured on top and smooth on the inside.
- Mud Busters fenders are shipped formed (not flat) and match the bends in your factory flares
- Every General 1000 full kit comes with front/rear fenders, hardware, instructions (with pictures), and can be installed in about an hour.
- We offer a standard coverage kit (for vehicles with factory wheels and tires) and an extra coverage option for those of you with aftermarket wheels, lifts, and/or wheel spacers.
- The extra coverage option adds an additional inch to the outside edge of the fenders
- The General 1000 in the pictures has stock wheels with our standard fenders installed.