Riding in the winter months can mean your hands go through the brutal attack of the harsh winter chill. With the Polaris General 1000 Clear Half Windshield by Moose, your hands will be completely protected from the cold breeze and keep you riding longer. Adding total comfort and protection, this half windshield is made with ultra-durable .177 polycarbonate material. Also featured on this half UTV windshield is a curved upper lip to help deflect wind and debris from your face when you’re ripping up a trail.
The Polaris General 1000 Clear Half Windshield by Moose offers quality protection while allowing the perfect amount of breeze to flow through your cab. Reduce the dust collection in your cab with the perfect amount of circulation offered by this half windshield. Easily install or detach the Moose half windshield with the included stainless steel, rubber coated mounting straps. Simply attach the straps to your roll cage, and climb in. The featured full-length rubber seal at the bottom of the windshield lies perfectly against your UTV, creating a barrier for weather elements to sneak into your cab. Pick up the Polaris General 1000Half Windshield Clear Half Windshield by Moose today for added safety and excellent ride.
Half Windshield Features:
- Premium .177" thick polycarbonate
- Screen-printed Moose logo
- Stainless steel rubber-coated mounting clamps
- Feature rubber trim at bottom of the shield to help keep debris out
- (1) Windshield
- (4) Mounting brackets
- (4) 1/4"-20 x 3/4" Hex bolt
- (4) 1/4" Flat washer
- (1) Rubber gasket
- Measurement: 48-1/2"
- Height: 8"
- Number of mounting holes: 4
Moose Front Half Windshield 2317-0381 Care Instructions:-
- Create a mixture of mild liquid dish soap and warm water (Recommended UTV windshield washing/cleaning solution)
- Or use Pre-made Polaris Ranger windshield solution option: 13946
- Take your side by side windshield cleaning solution and wash the UTV window(s), interior, and exterior
- Only use a clean soft, micro-fiber cloth to wipe gently and do not scrub- apply very light pressure ***Do not use a paper towel and Windex***
- Rinse UTV windshields well and air dry
- Let dry for at 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the humidity level of your location
- Get on that machine and have an awesome time now that you can see!!!
- Stay safe while riding out there and check out Everything Polaris Ranger for more UTV parts and accessories