Full Cab Enclosure Doors Make Driving Better
When you’re trying to get work done in your Polaris Ranger, you don’t have time to worry about rain, mud, or cold temperatures. That’s why SuperATV made Full Cab Enclosure Doors. They’re lightly tinted and made from polycarbonate with a steel frame so that can keep the elements and debris out. They keep you comfortable without blocking your view of what’s around you. They even come with side view mirrors for maximum visibility.
A Perfect fit for Your Ranger 900 Diesel
We built these from the ground up to fit your Ranger perfectly. They install easily and have a snug, rattle-free fit. The included gas struts mean they stay open when you want them open, and the heavy-duty latch means they stay closed when you want them closed. They’re made just for your UTV.
We also designed them so the doors can come off quickly and eailiy if the weather calls for it. Just remove the nut attaching the gas strut to the frame, and lift the door off its hinges. You can remove and install these doors in as little as a minute. Comfort, conveniece, and great views. Your get it all with SuperATV.
Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate
Our 1/4” hard coated polycarbonate is 250 times stronger than glass and it’s nearly as abrasion resistant as glass. These doors can take hits from rocks, bushes, branches, and your angry neighbor without scratching or scuffing.
Our doors are available with a non-hard coated standard polycarbonate as well. This 1/4” polycarbonate is still incredibly strong and will stop anything from getting into the cab. It’s perfect for keeping out the elements and securing the cab for a casual rider.
Cab Doors Features:-
- Available Styles:
- Light tint scratch resistant
Light tint standard
- Lightly tinted 1/4" hard coated abrasion resistant or standard polycarbonate material
- SuperATV doors have an optional hard coating on both sides for extreme durability
- Frame constructed of powder coated carbon steel
- Included gas struts securely hold doors open
- Bolt-on side-view mirrors included
- Easy to open and close latches
- Key locking door latches
- Compatible with most aftermarket roofs and windshields
- Can be removed and reinstalled in minutes when you want an open cab ride