DirtWorks Heavy-Duty 3-Point Hitch System
You won’t find a more rugged and innovative hitch system for your Polaris Ranger. The DirtWorks Heavy-Duty 3-Point Hitch System by Kolpin fits both ATVs and UTVs alike and provides maximum heavy-duty access without the need for expensive tractor parts. The electric actuator handles the heavy lifting capacity of 300 lbs of downforce all accessible from a dash-mounted button press.
With precision adjustments at the push of a button, you won’t have to sweat adjusting your implements to fit work height or cutting depth by hand anymore. Whether you’re turning land, seeding and creating a wildlife food plot, grading your drive or carving out weeds the 3-point hitch system is exactly what you need to tackle work around your property using the UTV you already love.
3-Point Hitch System Features:
- Perfect for use on Polaris Rangers using any 2.0" automotive style receiver hitch
- Category "0" 3-point hitch with a 20" drawbar width and 5/8" diameter pins
- Manufactured with a heavy-duty 1.50" square tubing mainframe
- 250 lb. lift capacity at the tool bar with 300 lbs. down pressure capacity
- 15" vertical lift at the tool bar
- Fully adjustable lift arms and top link
- Easily change over from work to play in just minutes with quick, easy installation and adjustments without the need for tools
- Convenient rocker switch
- 12v electric actuator lift system with 20 amp maximum current draw
- Optional Accessory Tool Bar makes changing out implements even easier