Heavy Duty Ball joints are an essential upgrade to your machines suspension! These ball joints are built based on tests they are twice as strong as OEM. We achieved that by making the entire ball joint from dual heat treated 4340 chromoly steel and zinc plating it for maximum durability. Plus our stud doesn't narrow down as much as stock. The Ball joints are also serviceable that's why we put a grease fitting in our heavy duty ball joints, so you can keep it running smoothly. We also made it adjustable with a convenient threaded cap, that way you can adjust the stud tension to your liking. It's the strongest and most reliable ball joint on the market.
Ball Joint Features:
- Entire ball joint made up of 4340 Chromoly steel
- Greaseable & Serviceable with reverse flanged design for upper ball joints
- Dual heat treated to increase strength
- 2 times stronger than OEM
- Wear adjustable and reinforced stub design resulting in longer life span