CURT ATV towing products turn your 4-wheeler adventures into more than just joyrides. The ATV towing starter kit provides you with a complete towing solution in one package. The CURT 3-in-1 ATV ball mount has multiple features, including a trailer ball for towing a small trailer, a clevis pin that accepts a tow hook or lunette ring for straight towing and a 5/8" hole for coupling a pin-style coupler. With its 2" x 2" shank, the 3-in-1 ATV ball mount lets you get more done no matter what your project may be.
Likewise, the CURT bolt-on ATV adapter is a multi-functional piece of equipment that helps make the most of your ATV. The adapter simply bolts onto the ATV tongue using the included hardware and provides a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening to accept a ball mount shank or some other towing accessory. The CURT bolt-on ATV adapter has a strap ring welded right onto its frame, providing a solid attachment point for a tow strap or rope, and it also features a stabilization plate that keeps the adapter and subsequent load from swaying and swiveling during travel.
Both the CURT ATV ball mount and ATV bolt-on tongue adapter are made from quality steel and welded together with precision. We coat both products with a gloss black powder coat finish to ensure long-lasting prevention of rust, scratching, chipping and UV damage. Whatever your all-terrain vehicle of choice -- quad, quad bike, three-wheeler or four-wheeler -- give yourself the advantage with CURT ATV towing products.
Towing Starter Kit Features:
- Quickly installs and allows for a variety of attachments on an ATV
- Ball mount features a 1-7/8" trailer ball, 5/8" ball hole and a clevis pin
- Adapter bolts onto ATV tongue to provide a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- Welded D-ring accepts tow straps or hooks
- Features a no-swivel design for solid coupling
- Protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Never exceed the ATV's maximum tow rating
- Includes 3-in-1 ATV ball mount #45005, bolt-on ATV adapter #45006 and pin & clip
Featured Blog Post: Get some helpful tips on how to transport your Polaris Ranger.